Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 4: Fort Funston at the Beach

Today we went to the beach. I felt like I didn't take good picture today. I did saw some great pattern in the water and how when the water goes back there this form of line it makes around the shore but i was not able to capture that image because of the position I was in.Wash Away: This shell was found wash up shore by the wave. I chose to post this image because of the pattern of this shell and how each layer it goes down or up change. The shape of the shell line stay the same but the design on the shell changes. there are similar traits that goes down the shell that can be spotted from the top design.Heart of a Rock: I was capture by this image when my friend notices that this rock was a shape of a rock. After looking at this image, I try to look for a pattern within the rock's peddles. I learn to look for this pattern from Mr. Miller who has a floor tile fill with paint stain in his class room. The stain was made randomly but he notices that some of the floor tile had the same or similar pattern like another tile from either across the room or just a tile away. I found that this image does indeed have that unique pattern as those tiles.Foot Print: This image is like the image of the heart-shape rock, it has similar pattern around. As the pattern are form and are mix with other foot print, it starts to make different image that are in the darker sand. For example, I can see letters form because people's and dog's foot print press on each other making letters or hearts.Aura Mountains: I chose to post this picture because of the mountain hidden by the clouds. What appeal me was how the mountains look like it has a rainbow or an aura above it. As you follow the shape of the mountains, you can see the colors highlighting the top of it.

3 comments:

  1. WOW you really did a good job in capturin the shapes of the shell. it looks really cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the heart of the rock. Corny Title, but deep meaning, talk to bryant about joining poetry.

    ReplyDelete